Read Time1 Minute, 0 Second
What You’ll Need
- 2 (7.5-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup diced, cooked turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Separate dough into biscuits. Flatten each biscuit into thin, round circles.
- On center of each circle, place 1 teaspoon each of stuffing and cranberry sauce and a few pieces of turkey. Bring edges together and pinch tightly to close. Shape into a round roll and place on baking sheet seam side down; repeat with remaining dough
- Brush tops of biscuits with egg. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve these tasty poppers with warm turkey gravy for dipping.
- Here’s another delicious way to enjoy all your favorite traditional Thanksgiving leftovers!
Editor is WebTech Group (WTG). WTG is a web hosting, design, SEO, press release distribution company and news agency located in St. Louis, Missouri. Site is owned and operate multiple news sites in the region. Our objective with STLNewsMissouri.com is to offer readers a one-stop news site for Missouri news. We aggregate news from news media across the state. We do not aggregate news from all sources. We pick from those that offer RSS feeds and pick the best with eliminating those that might produce the same news stories, written differently.
Post Views: 0