Read Time53 Second
What You’ll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until meat is browned, stirring occasionally; drain off excess liquid. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, barbecue sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir to mix well.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Editor is WebTech Group (WTG). WTG is a web hosting, design, SEO, press release distribution company and news agency located in St. Louis, Missouri. Site is owned and operate multiple news sites in the region. Our objective with STLNewsMissouri.com is to offer readers a one-stop news site for Missouri news. We aggregate news from news media across the state. We do not aggregate news from all sources. We pick from those that offer RSS feeds and pick the best with eliminating those that might produce the same news stories, written differently.
Post Views: 1