What You’ll Need
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub potatoes, then pierce each several times with a fork.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly.
- Slice about 1/2 inch off the top of each potato and scoop out pulp, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick potato shell; place pulp in a medium bowl. Add sour cream, butter, onion powder, salt, and black pepper; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into potato shells and lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown on top.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, bacon and scallions or any other toppings you like!
- There are so many great potato recipes — sometimes it’s hard to decide which one to make! One of our all-time favorites around here is our Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, so give it a try! And don’t forget about trying out our Baked Potato Soup!