Skip to content
What You’ll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crusts
- 1/2 cup cherry or blueberry pie filling (from a 21-ounce can)
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Unroll one pie crust; using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 8 circles from dough and place on baking sheets.
- Place a teaspoon of pie filling in center of each circle. Unroll second pie crust and cut 8 more circles (see Note). Place a dough circle on top of filling; using a fork, crimp edges.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
- If you don’t have the right size cookie cutter, don’t worry! A drinking glass or better yet, a clean, empty pie filling can will do the trick!
- If you want to fancy these up a bit like we did, use a knife to cut out the shape of a star in the center of the circle.