Read Time41 Second
What You’ll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, undrained and chopped (from 7 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 2 (16-ounce) packages cocktail-size smoked sausages
What to Do
- In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, preserves, chipotle peppers, water, and adobo sauce.
- Bring mixture to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker set on low, until ready to serve.
- Looking for another easy and yummy snack to serve on Halloween? Why not mix up a batch of our Monster Mix?
Editor is WebTech Group (WTG). WTG is a web hosting, design, SEO, press release distribution company and news agency located in St. Louis, Missouri. Site is owned and operate multiple news sites in the region. Our objective with STLNewsMissouri.com is to offer readers a one-stop news site for Missouri news. We aggregate news from news media across the state. We do not aggregate news from all sources. We pick from those that offer RSS feeds and pick the best with eliminating those that might produce the same news stories, written differently.
Post Views: 2