As COVID-19 continues to spread, KOMU 8 will continue to update you about the impacts in the community.
You can find an active map of confirmed COVID-19 cases county by county here, COVID-19 cases in Missouri broken down by county.
Updates for Thursday, June 4 will be posted below:
12:45 p.m.: Boone County Fair canceled
The Boone County Fair, originally scheduled for July 14-18, has been canceled, according to a Facebook post from the Boone County Fair Board.
According to the fair board, the decision to cancel the fair comes from City of Columbia officials, who are not allowing the fair to continue due to the most recent health orders.
10:30 a.m.: County health departments offering COVID-19 testing
Several county health departments announced COVID-19 testing options on their Facebook pages Friday.
- SSM Audrain: Saturday, June 6 from 8-9 a.m. Pre-op patients with doctor’s order only
- Arthur Center: Sunday, June 7 from 2-4 p.m. at Presser Performing Arts, no order required
- MU Drive Thru: Saturday, June 6 from 8 a.m.-noon at the Hearnes Center parking lot, no order required
- Free testing at Keytesville School: June 17 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Testing to be done regardless of symptoms
- Registration for testing on June 20 will begin Monday, June 8. More information will be posted on the county health department’s Facebook page