The Neosho Area Chamber of Commerce posted the following about the event:
New Life Fellowship 4022 LaQuesta Drive in Neosho, MO is excited to share this incredible blessing with churches and families in our community!
These products are being provided by Go Fresh Produce, as part of the USDA Farmers to Families Food Box Program White House Initiative.
Thank you to President Trump and Ivanka Trump for making this available and possible across our region.
These boxes will be loaded with a mixture of pre-boxed fresh fruit, produce, and dairy items.
Level 1-individual size (7-10 pounds)
Level 2– medium size (10–18 pounds)
Level 3 – family size (18 to 30 pounds)
Organizations such as churches, food pantries, shelters, and other helps organizations need to call ahead (numbers below) to schedule pick ups an quantities needed. Organization pick ups will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 AM and 2 PM. Large orders, up to and including full trailers, can be ordered for organizations.
Individuals and public distribution will be Thursday evening (beginning May 21) between 5 and 7 PM and Sunday afternoon (Sunday’s beginning May 31) between 2 and 4 PM or until supplies run out.
Organization scheduling pickups can call the following numbers: (417) 658-6393 or (918) 533-8727. Please leave a message if no answer as all calls will be returned.
Alternate Pickup Locations
Monark Southern Baptist Church, a local full-time food distribution center, is also a distribution center for Farmers to Families Food Box Program!
• Monark Southern Baptist Church – 18472 Linden Drive in Neosho
• VFW Post 4142 – 1412 Waldo Hatler Memorial Drive in Neosho
• Believers Faith Fellowship – 12176 Hwy 59 in Neosho
• Goodman First Baptist Church – 144 E Main Street in Goodman
• Body of Christ Ministries – 501 S Gilman in Wheaton
• First Baptist Church – 719 N Main Street in Southwest City
* Up to one box per family per day as available
* Provide your name, address, phone number, and family size to receive a box
* Items will vary and may include produce, dairy, and/or meat based on availability
* Pick up locations will vary based on participation
Pick up dates are subject to product availability. Follow Monark Southern Baptist Church and Ants Enterprises on Facebook for updates and additional info.