Read Time1 Minute, 24 Second
What You’ll Need
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a shallow 3-quart casserole dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate, melt butter in microwave, about 1 minute; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, the flour, salt, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons cocoa. Add milk and vanilla, whisking until smooth. Spoon over melted butter.
- In another medium bowl, combine remaining 1 cup sugar, remaining 4 tablespoons cocoa, the pecans, and toffee bits; sprinkle over batter mixture. Slowly pour boiling water over the top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until cobbler is crusty on top. Serve warm.
Editor is WebTech Group (WTG). WTG is a web hosting, design, SEO, press release distribution company and news agency located in St. Louis, Missouri. Site is owned and operate multiple news sites in the region. Our objective with STLNewsMissouri.com is to offer readers a one-stop news site for Missouri news. We aggregate news from news media across the state. We do not aggregate news from all sources. We pick from those that offer RSS feeds and pick the best with eliminating those that might produce the same news stories, written differently.
Post Views: 9